Monday, July 7, 2008

It's officially summer at Legoland. I've been working more which means less time to draw at home. I have a few T-shirt designs I'm working on but can't show them off till the client gives the ok. On top of this, I'm taking two drawing classes and it's more than enough to keep busy.

A group of us artists from Legoland started an art blog to share, critique and motivate each other with our work. I post drawings here that aren't on this blog. Here's the link.

http://purgatorysketchclub.blogspot.com/search/label/Taylor%27s%20Posts

I haven't brought my camera to work in a while but here's a caricature from a couple months ago. I love doing caricatures for people that are happy to be drawn and not in a rush with their day. I take my time, so the drawing turns out better and we usually joke around or share some laughs. This family in particular made my day.

No comments: