Friday, April 9, 2010

Inspired


A couple of weeks ago, my friend shared a link with me that has become my new source (or fix) of inspiration. The website is CHIUSTREAM and it's a series of interviews with professional entertainment artists run by Bobby Chiu. Very cool stuff, especially if your interested in character design, storyboards, comics, animation, etc.

I listened to the interview with Alvin Lee at work the other day and was really inspired. So I went home and drew Street Fighter characters all night. This tough guy in the image above is Akuma. His teeth are even gnarlier than his hair!

Good stuff, man :)

1 comment:

Tauma'oe said...

ya dude ive been watching that for a while. its always cool to get insight from working artists and how they came about to get where they are. sweet sketch mang!