Friday, January 31, 2014

Gambit Sketch Card


Playing the X-Men video games on Sega and SNES growing up, Gambit was one my favorite characters to choose. He had the long range attack with his playing cards and a long reach with his bow for a short range attack. So many great memories. :)

I love drawing these sketch cards. It's super fun to make art for the peer joy of it. I recognize that I need this time (off the clock) to play and make art for myself. Sometimes it's hard to justify if this is worth my time or not. "Should I be exercising? Should I spend more time in prayer and reading scripture? Should I be with and make time for friends and relatives more. Should I be doing something else...? Is this just a hobby?" These are some of the questions I wrestle with. Is any of this familiar to you?


No comments: